Category:Science & Technology Rating: 5/10 - Poor Tags: ubuntu, windows 10, linux, bash on windows, awesome Disclaimer
This video (FULL GUI on BASH on LINUX on Windows 10!!!) has been derived to us from the YouTube Data API v3 using this link. The googleapis.com domain is owned by Google (the parent company of YouTube). Therefore, we do not have control or permission to remove or modify videos served from googleapis.com.
Install Ubuntu BASH on Windows 10 Anniversary version on Alienware 13
Hi there. This video will give you some instructions on installing Ubuntu bash on Windows 10 Anniversary version which was just released on Aug 2nd. If you encountered some problems related to PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA when you were updating your PC to Windows 10 Anniversary version, you can also find a solution provided at the end of this video. Enjoy it!
5. Remember the password you use for accessing the vncserver. Kill vncserver by typing the command
6. Type vi .vnc/xstartup and modify the file
# Uncomment the following two lines for normal desktop:
# exec /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc
gnome-session –session=gnome-classic &
7. Press ESC, followed by :wq to save and exit the file
8. Type vncserver again to start vncserver.
9. Download and install tightvnc to connect remote desktop from the following link
10. Now run tightvnc viewer
11. Add the port no 5901 in your ec2 security group
12. Write your public ip in remote host text box and port no.
13. Your desktop in ec2 instance is ready and execute the command vncserver after every restart.